The weather has been scorching, reaching the triple digits lately. Add that to being stuck at home and we’re guessing you could DEFINITELY use a pick-me-up! This Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade is incredibly refreshing. Made with fresh strawberry puree and our award-winning Strawberry Sparkling, this summer treat will bring you right back to your childhood (but this time, there’s wine).
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled
- 1 bottle of Weibel Strawberry Sparkling
- 1 liter lemonade of your choice
- fresh lemons and strawberries for garnish
- Add strawberries to the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth, about 1 minute; strain through a cheesecloth or fine sieve
- To each glass, add 1-2 tbs of the strawberry puree
- Fill each glass 3/4 of the way with strawberry sparkling
- Fill the remainder of the glass with lemonade
- Garnish and serve!