This month Fred recommends that you plan the perfect dinner for two including Lemon Rosemary Salmon paired with our Muscat Canelli! Stop by our tasting room today to purchase a bottle of Weibel’s Muscat Canelli!
Recipe Courtesy of: AllRecipes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Enjoy with a full glass of Weibel’s Muscat Canelli!