This month Fred Recommends a relaxing day sipping on our 2020 Archgate Sparkling Rosé and enjoying chips and with fresh guacamole!
- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 1/2 cup red onion diced finely
- optional 2 roma tomatoes (seeded and diced finely)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup cilantro chopped finely
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional 1/2 jalapeño seeded and diced finely
- tortilla chips
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Scoop out flesh of avocado and coarsely chop it. Place in a large bowl and slightly mash with a fork. I like mine on the chunky side. Add the diced onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic and toss together with the avocados. If you like your guacamole on the spicy side add some diced jalapeño here.
- Add the lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Chill until serving. If not serving right away place saran wrap directly against the guacamole so that it does not oxidize and turn brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything