Fred and Ida would consider this delicious Cauliflower Rice Risotto a comfort dish. They love this recipe because it can be adjusted to fit anyone’s needs. This recipe calls for Stanford Brut but can be replaced by Chateau De Fleur Non-Alcoholic for non-drinkers! Check out the recipe below!
- 1 (12-ounce) bag cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup of Stanford Brut
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules (or garlic powder)
- Salt and pepper
- Add the butter to a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When the butter melts, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and asparagus and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
- Stir in the coconut milk, Stanford Brut, salt, garlic granules, & pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low for 2 minutes so everything is warmed through.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice risotto to a serving dish and serve with a glass of Stanford or our Non Alcoholic Chateau De Fleur.